|Selected Publications and Conferences :
- Article on Machine-aided Translation, to appear in the second edition of the Encyclopedia of Language and Linguistics, Elsevier, 2005.
- "The Contribution of End-Users to the TransType2 Project", in the proceedings of AMTA-2004, Washington DC, September 2004.
- Book review of Readings in Machine Translation, S. Nirenburg, H. Somers, Y. Wilks (eds.), MIT Press, in Computational Linguistics, vol. 30.1, mars 2004.
- On the Pleasures of being Bi-textual OR My Life in Parallel Text, invited talk presented at the workshop on Building and Using Parallel Texts, HLT/NAACL-03, Edmonton, Canada, May 31, 2003.
- The New Paradigm in NLP and its Impact on Translation Automation, invited talk presented at the workshop on The Impact of New Technology on Terminology Management, Glendon College, Toronto, August 18, 2001.
- Two Types of Translation Memory, in proceedings of the Translating and the Computer Conference, Aslib 22, London, November 2000.
- Whats been Forgotten in Translation Memory, with Graham Russell, in the proceedings of the AMTA-2000 conference, Cuernavaca, Mexique, octobre 2000.
- TransSearch : A Free Translation Memory on the World Wide Web, with Michel Simard and Philippe Langlais, in the proceedings of the LREC-2000 Conference, Athens, June 2000.
- Regional Survey : M(A)T in North America, invited conference presented at MT Summit VII, Singapore, September 1999.
- Line 'Em Up: Advances in Alignment Technology and their Impact on Translation Support Tools, with Marie-Louise Hannan, in Machine Translation 13.1, 1998.
- TransCheck or the automatic validation of human translations, in the Proceedings of MT Summit V, Luxembourg, 1995.
- The Future of MT is Now and Bar-Hillel was (almost entirely) Right, in proceedings of the Fourth Bar-Ilan Symposium on the Foundations of Artificial Intelligence, Ramat Gan, Israel, 1995.
- An Off-the-shelf Workstation for Translators, in the Proceedings of the 30th Annual Conference of the American Translators Association, Washington DC, 1989.