Travel and Visa

You must have a valid passport for air travel, and in some cases, you may need a visa. For those who might need an invitation letter to get a visa, you must first register, and then make a request to qip2012@iro.umontreal.ca, with email subject: "Invitation letter". To find out more, visit Citizenship and Immigration Canada: http://www.cic.gc.ca/. If you are an American citizen, please note that there are new requirements in effect for all United States nationals returning home. For more information, consult the U.S. Department of State Web site http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/cis_pa_tw_2223.html. For details on what you are allowed to bring in your baggage (gifts, merchandise, etc.), go to: Canada Border Services Agency http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/travel-voyage/menu-eng.html.



PDF file of Programme Booklet:

QIP2012 Poster:

Supported by: